The current weather forecast for Saturday is total pants, with rain for most of the day.
With the Bwlch being around 1400 ft ASL, this means that the cloud base will be very low also and so visibility is likely to be nil.
Sunday is looking like being the better day with sunshine and showers.
But I'm not going to be all doom and gloom just yet, because as anyone who flies slope regularly will know that the forecast can change overnight.
If the weather is rubbish on Saturday and we can't fly, I think Robin is interested in checking out the pubs in Cardiff, and I will be more than happy to be his guide 😉
Watch this space