Saturday is looking like a grey and wet day with a SE wind of around 12 mph, so if you did decide to try chancing your luck on our beautiful Welsh slopes, then it would have to be Back of Wrecker, although it may be a bit off the face here. The alternative is to walk over to the far side of the Crest instead, but that's a long old trudge. I suspect that the cloud base may be too low to have a successful days flying at the Bwlch.
Sunday is looking like the better day with a SW wind of around 13 mph, so on Meio or Mickeys you're likely to have 20 mph easily, and those would be my slopes of choice for Sunday.
Unfortunately I won't be flying this weekend, but weather permitting I certainly will next weekend.
I have a little bit of video to edit of my trip to Cornwall last weekend, where I did manage to do a little bit of flying, in between the bands of drizzle that was coming in off the Atlantic, so I hope to have time to post that, maybe on Monday night.
Until next time, happy flying people.