That's the first time I've used a spaghetti measurer to draw circles on shrink film.
And here is the almost complete model.
I'm just awaiting some threaded control rods to arrive in tomorrow's post. I can then connect the elevons to the servos and fix the wing to the fuselage.
Hopefully the next time I post with the Wildthing, it will be with a video of it being chucked off a big Welsh hill.
With this rebuild I've tried doing things I haven't done before, and fortunately they all worked very well.
Some things worked particularly well, sandwiching shrink film covering between two layers of laminate film for instance. Using glass fibre tape will probably become a thing of the past for me.
But I've also learned that if gf tape is used, to run a hot iron over it, which sticks it down better and gives it a very smooth finish.
So I can now take what I've learned from this and the Polecat rebuild and use these techniques in my next project in January.
Catch you soon & happy flying.