Saturday - Wind south west to west later, about 5 mph, so Meio Common or Mickey's at the Bwlch, or even Rhossili would be your slopes of choice.
Sunday - Wind south easterly at 5 mph, so Back of Wrecker at the Bwlch or Blaen Bran at Cwmbran would be your choices.
Personally, with wind speeds as low as that I think I'll stay warm at home and get on with some building.
My Vagabond is coming along nicely and I've gone as far as I can at the moment with the fuselage, so I shall make a start on the wing next.
I've had a good look at the Inteco L-213A and received the servo wiring loom for it. As it requires 8 servo's in all, I'm going to have to wait until pay day, at the end of next week, before I can order these, and a few other bits, but work on this should begin soon.
Catch you all again soon
Post a Comment